Cole joined the MPO in February 2021 and works in the Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Section. Cole was born in southern Indiana and graduated from Loyola University Chicago with a degree in anthropology. Cole then went on to Ball State University where he earned his Master of Urban and Regional Planning Degree with a focus on active transportation. Outside of work, Cole enjoys running, biking, cooking, and exploring the region’s trails.
His main responsibilities with the Indianapolis MPO include
- Committee meeting, agenda and packet coordination
- Programming and project management assistance
- Environmental Justice analysis and ADA coordination
- Complete streets assistance and coordination
- TIP Performance Measure Tracking