Never miss an RFP!
Sign up here to receive e-mails with advance notice of future RFPs and details as they're released.Sign Up!
Find all information regarding Request for Proposals (RFPs) on this page. Submissions must include all required forms, which can be downloaded from the left side menu. Deadlines for questions and final submission will be strictly adhered to and incomplete proposals will not be reviewed.
Central Indiana Household Travel Survey Request for Proposals
The Indianapolis MPO has issued a Request for Proposals (RFP) for the Central Indiana Household Travel Survey. The survey will support the IMPO's efforts to better understand travel behavior of persons living in households located in Central Indiana. Data from this survey is expected to help create better travel estimates and forecasts using travel demand models and to better understand the travel needs of the public.
Responses are due March 15, 2024 at 3:00pm ET. Deadlines for questions and final submissions are within the RFP document and will be strictly adhered to. If interested, please review and submit questions to email@example.com in accordance with the deadlines listed in this RFP.
- RFP for Central Indiana Household Travel Survey
- Supplemental Materials
- Questions Addendum (please sign and include in submission)
Pre-Bid Meeting - 3/1/2024 - 9:00-10:30AM
Join on your computer, mobile app or room device
Meeting ID: 276 406 870 839
The IMPO anticipates the following procurement opportunities to become available in the near future.
SERVE Committee Moderator (Systematically Elevating Regional Voices for Equity) Request for Proposals
The Indianapolis MPO will soon issue a Request for Proposal (RFP) for a SERVE Committee Moderator. SERVE Committee is IMPO's concept for a compensated focus group. SERVE stands for Systematically Elevating Regional Voices for Equity. The IMPO will work with the moderator to draft the Committee’s agenda, recruit members, and solidify the compensation, meeting schedule, and logistics before ultimately moderating and documenting the SERVE Committee meetings.
The Request for Proposals will be released on March 11, 2024 with the final proposal package due on March 29, 2024. For preliminary questions please contact the IMPO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, these do not count towards the page limit.
At this time, there is not a specific format that is required.
Yes, the proposal should not be password protected. The quote should be a different document with the password set as stipulated in the RFP document.
No, page order does not matter, as long as everything is included.
The Indianapolis MPO enjoys partnering with a wide variety of consulting from across the country, each bringing their own perspective, experience, and expertise. Our contract process strictly follows our adopted Procurement Policy & Procedures, but in some cases State and Federal statutes have clear preferences for local and minority-owned firms.
The federal process can be intimidating - especially for newer, smaller firms - but there are plenty of ways to learn how we work and get your foot in the door. Here are some tips to get a running start:
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Like us on Facebook.
- Sign up for notifications when agendas are posted.
- Sign up for the teMPO newsletter to stay informed.
- Check out our calendar to see what meetings are coming up, attend the meetings, and introduce yourself to IMPO management while you’re there.
- Review our annual Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) to see what projects we’ve budgeted for the year.
- Reach out to IMPO management for an in-person meeting to learn about upcoming opportunities before each RFP is released.
- Sign up for our Vendor list to receive all of our RFPs and other bidding opportunities
- Respond directly to IMPO project managers whenever you see an interesting procurement opportunity.
- Attend pre-bid meetings with IMPO project managers, held prior to RFP release on any planning project larger than $150,000. This is a great opportunity to meet with other firms that may be interested in the project who are looking for partners.
- If eligible, register as a Disadvantaged Owned Business Enterprise (DBE) with the State of Indiana / Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT). Also, if you’re eligible and interested in working with the City of Indianapolis, register as a Minority, Women, Veteran, and/or Disabled Owned Business (XBE) with them too.
- Register your entity to become a federal funding recipient on SAM.gov and receive a Unique Identification Number (UEI), allowing you to bid on contracts and apply for federal assistance. This is a requirement for all vendors who receive federal funding.
- Complete an Indianapolis Marion County vendor profile.
- View the required forms submitted with each RFP including insurance requirements, reference requirements, and other submission packet materials.
For a register of RFP proposals, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Only RFPs since December 2020 are available for this request.