Andrew joined the Indianapolis MPO in 2022 and works in the Long Range Transportation Planning team as a Senior Planner. A native of Ohio, he earned his Bachelor of Urban Planning and Development from Ball State University in 2012. Andrew came to the MPO from the City of Fishers where he spent five years as a planner; prior experience includes GIS management and site planning work for the Boy Scouts of America in West Virginia. Outside of the MPO, Andrew enjoys exploring new places, staying current on technology, and tackling home-improvement projects.
His main responsibilities with the Indianapolis MPO include:
- GIS mapping - development and analysis
- Research, analysis, and reporting on various regional trends and topics
- Special projects management
- Metropolitan Transportation Plan support
- Developing annual reports