Andrea joined the Indianapolis MPO’s planning section in 2022. Originally from Central Florida, she holds a Bachelor of Business Economics from the University of Central Florida and moved to Indiana to pursue her Master of Public Affairs at Indiana University. Prior to the MPO Andrea worked as a Long-Range Planner for the City of Indianapolis. Outside of work Andrea enjoys hiking, running, and curling up with a good book.
Her main responsibilities with the Indianapolis MPO include:
- Research, analysis, and reporting on various regional trends and topics
- Special projects management
- Public Education & Engagement
- Metropolitan Transportation Plan support
- Public Involvement Plan updates
- Project manager of the IMPO Safe Streets and Roads for All Action Plan