Working with the MPO
The MPO sometimes hires experts in their fields to help out with studies and reports, and in making recommendations for how to achieve our regional transportation vision. The MPO typically issues a request for qualifications (RFQ) for services at the beginning of each calendar year, but periodically additional RFQs will be issued as needs arise.
Check this page for future opportunities to work with the MPO, and sign up to be notified of future MPO RFQs.MPO RFQ Forms A, B, & C in editable Word format
(right click -> save as for Word forms functionality)
2018 Regional Bikeways Plan Update
The Indianapolis MPO seeks qualifications for firms to update the 2015 Central Indiana Regional Bikeways Plan. This plan will include:
- update of regional bikeway network;
- collection of bike count data;
- development and promotion of an employer cycling plan;
- promotion of cycling and cycling facilities in environmental justice areas;
- facilitation of regional coordination among member jurisdictions; and,
- integration with transit infrastructure investments.
The update will use a steering committee with representatives of member jurisdictions, advocacy groups, and anchor institutions.
The Questions Addendum Form (and any related addenda) should be signed with written acknowledgement(s) and packaged with each vendor’s submission.
For more information, view the complete RFQ: